For the Gospel and Generations...
Make a Mark Exists to spread the Gospel, the Good News of Jesus Christ, fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) and the Greatest Commandment (Matthew 22:34-40) by discipling locally and generationally to minister globally.
- Disciple Locally – We exist to encourage and equip the local church, its leaders, and our communities by developing personal and biblical relationships.
- Disciple Generationally – We exist to create generations of Jesus’ disciples that will reach far beyond our lives and lifetimes. (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Minister Globally – We exist to spread the Gospel far beyond our circles of influence… To the ends of the earth!
Make a Mark Encourages and Equips God's people to know, live, and spread the Gospel by make a discipling difference in the lives of those around us, as Barnabas invested in the life of Mark (Acts 15:39; 2 Timothy 4:11).
- Knowing the Gospel – We have a passion to encourage and equip others with the biblical truth that God has given mankind through the Bible. We have an uncompromising high view of God and His written Word as the authority for salvation and redemption of mankind.
- Living the Gospel – We have a passion to encourage and equip others to live out the Gospel through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and live as redeemed men and women who are fully alive (John 10:10).
- Spreading the Gospel – We have a passion to encourage and equip others to make God’s plan for Salvation known to all people across the earth (Acts 1:8).